A competency analyzer tool
Purpose: To identify the repeated patterns in people and group them into skills, characteristics and attitudes (competencies) those are required to do a particular job effectively
- ComPAS picks up subconsciously repeated patterns in people. These patterns are specific, identifiable and repeated umpteen times in different situations in people's life and work.
- These patterns are, sometimes, differently referred to as Beliefs, Filters, or Mental Programming. The subconscious mind uses these patterns as a reference base for our actions, responses, judgments and decision-making. People do not like to change these patterns because they are comfortable with them, because their subconscious mind wants to keep them and fights vigorously to retain them forever. Any change in these patterns would mean a drastic revision of their behavior and response system.
- The ComPAS online tool is able to identify the repeated patterns in people and group them into skills, characteristics and attitudes (competencies) that are required to do a particular job effectively
Types of Reports:
- ComPAS Compares the test results with the defined set of competencies and assess the job fit of the person for any job profile
Methodology: Can be taken online
How ComPAS works?
- ComPAS will measure the unconsciously repeated patterns in people through online test using NLP and other latest psychometric tools
- The repeated patterns are bunched into various competencies required for a particular job (pre-defined or user defined)