High Potential Leadership Development (HIGHPOT-LD) Series
HIGHPOT-LD allows you to step back from day-to-day responsibilities, re-assess your value to the company, and develop a broader perspective on your leadership capacity.
By gaining a deeper understanding of core business functions, you will improve your decision-making skills and learn how to lead cross-functional initiatives in today's shifting global markets. Through a personal case study and professional one-on-one coaching, you will emerge with a personal action plan for addressing the key challenges confronting your organization.
The result is a personal and professional transformation that contributes to your company's succession planning while strengthening its competitive position.
As a participant, you will:
- Gain in-depth knowledge of business functions and build foundational skills to integrate these functions across your organization
- Examine new techniques and technologies for driving results throughout your company in any market cycle
- Formulate a holistic approach to identifying problems, formulating solutions, and adapting to change
- Build strategic skills for effective decision making, strategy development, and implementation
- Expand your capacity to lead cross-functional initiatives and corporate projects amid challenging global markets
- Develop a personal leadership philosophy that reflects greater knowledge, capabilities, and insight
Who It’s For
- Manager or functional specialist
- Possess at least 10 to 15 years of work experience
- Identified as outstanding prospects for increased management responsibilities
A structured learning path would be crafted with Siksha’s ADCI (Assessment-Development-Coaching-Integration) blended learning approach.
6 – 12 Months